Amplified Antenna’s takes great pride in the service we deliver to our customers, using only top quality materials from a range of trusted suppliers we have worked with for a number of years.
This makes us comfortable to offer satisfaction guarantee on all of our services, and a manufacturer’s warranty on the materials we use, as follows:
- 5 year Satisfaction Guarantee on all of our antenna and related services
- 12 month Manufacturer’s Warranty on all antenna related equipment and parts installed by our technicians
The fine print….
- The Guarantee and Warranty periods start from the work completed date, as listed on the fully paid invoice;
- The Guarantee and Warranty do not cover incorrect use of antenna equipment or services provided by a person other than an Amplified Antennas technician;
- Amplified Antennas are not responsible for any outside influence or changes to the signal quality in any given area;
- The Warranty does not include any leads provided or installed to link the television, video, DVD, stereo system or any other device to each other or to the television outlet;
- The Guarantee and Warranty provided shall not extend beyond the repair or replacement of the antenna related equipment and parts;
- Amplified Antennas reserves the right to have the first opportunity to rectify any damage to property or antenna equipment, within a reasonable time frame;
- Amplified Antennas will endeavour to book a service visit within 5 days of your warranty or guarantee claim;
- If an Amplified Antennas technician attends your property and it is determined that the issue is not related to your warranty, you may be charged a call-out fee and required parts to rectify the issue;
If you have any questions or would like to discuss our promise further, please contact our team today via our contact form.
Before you call:
Check that the antenna lead hasn’t been knocked, is firmly plugged into the wall plate and Television or other devise it was originally plugged into;
If you have an amplifier attached to your antenna system, check that it is plugged in firmly and the power is switched on;
If the above has not worked, try attaching a lead directly from your television to the antenna wall plate. If the picture is clear, this indicates that the issue may likely be your other equipment, not your antenna.